Macbook Motherboard Repair
Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina
Repair your Macbook motherboard at iRepairs – Apple Technical Service. Thanks to our expertise and the appropriate equipment we are able to repair it. The process for this kind of repair (by liquid spillage; water, tea, coffee, wine, etc.) will take 7 days.
After enjoying a cruise, many customers have encountered a problem with humidity on their motherboard. That could also happen only by the fact of living by the coast. Humidity on the motherboard would affect the whole functioning of the computer.
We repair Macbook motherboards which are damaged by humidity or by liquid spillage
By power surge or battery charger failure
Macbook motherboard repair. Sometimes a battery charger failure could produce a motherboard failure or a power supply failure. In that case the Macbook may not turn on, or it may turn on for a while and then turn off.
There are also bad quality power supplies on the market which will affect the correct functioning of the computer. After a while those will stop working due to electrical failure.
When do I need to get my Macbook motherboard repaired?
- The computer doesn’t turn on when pressing the power button.
- The battery won’t charge or the device doesn’t recognise it.
- There isn’t a green light on the battery charger.
- The Macbook turns on and the fans are moving, but the screen is blank.
- Other damage could produce motherboard failure on Apple computers. Processors, Graphics cards and Sound cards are soldered to the motherboard, so a simple change becomes impossible. The solution for this is micro-soldering and BGA soldering (which we perfectly perform).
If the motherboard can’t be repaired, we will offer you a new one (warranty included).
Ask us for a no-obligation estimate in the Contact section, by phone 933 900 524 or visit us at our repair centre in Barcelona.