General conditions of use and contracting of commercial services with the website https://www.irepairs.es/ (ownership of “Manzana Repair SL” and from now on “Technical Service”) are listed below.
Due to easy access to this information and its content on the website, conditions listed below will be understood as accepted by users who contract our services
The aim of iRepairs is to offer a quick, easy and efficient service, paying attention to the level of demand of the Apple users in Spain, Portugal and the whole European Union. Contact us if your area can not be found in this section.
The iRepairs team is specialised on informatics repairs of Apple devices and will realise the whole repair process, from the collection at your house to the delivery at the same address once we’ve solved the problem. That’s why we have a telephone support service which will realise all the procedure. We also offer our customers a free and save collection/delivery service.
iRepairs is an Apple Technical Service where we will solve your problems; both hardware and software problems. We offer our services anywhere in Spain. Our repair centre is located in Barcelona. If you live in Barcelona or close by you can visit us to ask us anything or bring your device so we can make a quick diagnostic.
- Castilla la Mancha
- Castilla Leon
- Ceuta y Melilla
- Comunidad de Madrid
- Comunidad Valenciana
- Pais Vasco
- La Rioja
- Vila Nova de Gaia
- The Technical Service will issue an estimate with detail of the repair to be performed on the device and other forecasts regulated in RD 58/1988, with a validity period of 30 days. The estimate will be understood as accepted by payment of 30 % of the same by means of deposit in the detailed bank account.
- Once the device has been received and the estimate has been issued, if the user decides not to accept it, he must communicate it to the Technical Service by email. The device will be returned in a maximum period of 7 days and expenses will be borne by the user. Usual expenses are 26 € + VAT; for large devices (>150cm – linear) they will be 35€ + VAT. If the device exceeds usual weight and volume, additional expenses will be charged to the customer after a previous communication.
- Unassembled devices will not be accepted.
- Customers must notify any previous modification performed on the device. Customers will be responsible for any inconvenience this may cause during the repair process.
Promotion of shipping costs
- The Technical Service offers an initial promotion of collection and shipping costs. In case of failure or damage of the device during the warranty period, the shipping costs will be borne by the user.
- The user will be responsible for the packaging of the device at the time of shipment. If the packaging is insufficient for the safe shipment of the device, extra expenses will be borne by the user.
- The Technical Service will not be responsible of any possible damage or accident during shipping.
Repairs and hidden failures
- The Technical Service will repair faults detected by the user which have been previously reported to them and will perform simple fault detection. Complete verification of the device is not included in the service.
- The discovery of hidden damage or failures during the preparation of the estimate or the repair of the device will be communicated to users as soon as possible in accordance with article 3.10 of the RD 58/1988 of January 29. An additional estimate for the repair of the hidden damage or failure will be issued for its acceptance. That is why the initial estimate may not be definitive. If the device cannot be repaired, users will be also informed of the causes. In any case the acceptance and execution of the initial estimate will not be affected.
- Repair times referred to in the estimate are illustrative. Repair times may be longer in case of arising complications, which will be communicate to the user.
Warranty: terms and conditions
- Repairs have a warranty of 3-6-12 months (which will be detailed in the invoice delivered to the customer) starting on the date of completion of the repair of the device (exclusively on the concept budgeted in the repair), according to the conditions specified in the article 6 of the RD 58/1988 of January 29, that regulates the provision of repair services for household appliances. The warranty will only be valid if the devices are not handled or repaired by third parties and have the warranty seal.
- The warranty only includes repairs; it does not include shipping costs.
- The warranty does not cover failures due to misuse of the device, faulty maintenance, or deterioration of the device caused by external agents. The warranty does not cover failures or malfunctions due to fluctuation or surges of electrical power, incorrect electric installations, or other extreme causes.
- If during the warranty period the fault reappears partially or totally or if a new fault arises due to the previous repair or installation, the user must communicate this circumstance to the Technical Service for verification and repair. In this case, shipping costs will be borne by the user.
- If a new fault arises during the warranty period of the repair, it may be budgeted at the request of the user. If the user agrees, the Technical Service would repair the new fault after payment. In this case, shipping costs will be borne by the user.
Loss of data
- The Technical Service will not be responsible for any loss of data during repair period. We highly recommend making a backup before sending the device.
- If the user does not pay the total price of the repair or rejects the repair but does not request the return of the device and pays the shipping costs, the Technical Service will keep the device for a maximum period of 3 months and will not be responsible for it after that period. After this period the device will remain available for the Technical Service and may be recycled.
- In accordance with RD 58/1988 of January 29 if the Technical Service cannot guarantee the repair of the device (once the repair has started) due to detection of hidden damage or failures which were not included on the estimate and which put the functionality of the device at risk for technical reasons, or if the Technical Service cannot guarantee the quality of the repair, the user will be duly informed. The device will be returned to the user along with a bank check for the refund of the amount paid by the user to which the management and technical labour expenses will be deducted (22€ + VAT, for telephony; 36€ +VAT for portable devices; 72€ + VAT for large devices). If the Technical Service does not receive a response from the user within a maximum period of 7 business days, we will proceed to return the device provided that the debt is settled by the user.
- The Technical Service will proceed likewise, if the user decides to cancel the repair prior to its start. If the repair has been already started or the device has been partially or completely repaired, the expenses of the repair will be borne by the user.
- For any questions that arise in relation to the interpretation and compliance with the general conditions, the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona, expressly waiving their jurisdiction.
- If the device reaches the Technical Service with an insufficient or inadequate packaging, we will use the appropriate material to protect the device during the shipment to the customer. The costs will be borne by the customer (4€ + VAT for small packages; 7€ + VAT for medium packages and 10€ +VAT for big packages).
Refunds for unsatisfactory repairs
- If the customer is not satisfied with the repair, after more than two requests for warranty, the Technical Service will proceed to make the reimbursement according to the conditions detailed below. For repairs with a price between 1€ and 100€, refunds will be made in a single payment from the 1st to the 15th of the following month after reaching an agreement between both parties (refunds must be made in a bank account, cash refunds are not possible). For repairs with a price between 101€ and 400€, refunds will be made in two payments after reaching an agreement between both parties. 50% from the 1st to the 15th of the following month and 50% thirty days after the first payment (refunds must be made in a bank account, cash refunds are not possible). For repairs with a price higher than 401€, refunds will be made in three payments after reaching an agreement between both parties. 30% from the 1st to the 15th of the following month, 30% thirty days after the first payment, and 40% sixty days after the first payment (refunds must be made in a bank account, cash refunds are not possible).
- Shipping costs must be deducted from the total of the refund. Minimum shipping costs are 11€ for telephony, 17€ for MacBooks, and 30€ for iMacs (prices per journey).
- The Technical service may charge up to two hours of service to a customer who does not want a final repair, depending on the hours spent working on the device.
Protection of Personal Data
- In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/99, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data you provide will become part of a file owned by MANZANA REPAIR SL for commercial and promotional management. Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by email to the address email@example.com
The company can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data that is displayed in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser’s user agent chain to help detect spam.
If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and web in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you do not have to re-fill your data when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you have an account and you connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options. The cookies are two days old, and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. Expires after 1 day
Once the equipment is sent, it will be understood that the client understands and accepts the conditions set forth herein.